Tuesday, July 2, 2013

One reason I struggle making decisions...


"Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever."
~Keri Russell
 
Each decision is intricately connected to our future and to those who are in and have touched our lives. Decisions link us to the various chapters of our lives...dynamic and ever changing...impermanent. To me, that feels like a big responsibility. Obviously, big decisions impact the direction of our lives, but the small ones do as well. As a result, I often stand at the crossroads, wondering which way to go. The problem is, if I stay there too long, I end up going nowhere. I was once told that even though there are many paths in front of me, no matter which I choose, it will take me to where I need to be. I should probably have more faith in that.  

2 comments:

  1. I can relate. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of forces out there in the universe that will help guide you down the path you are meant to be on to learn and experience what your soul most needs. Ask the universe for direction and then keep moving forward. You will find your way.

    ReplyDelete